ADDITIONS AND MAJOR RENOVATIONS - PART 5
- Additions can be a very easy or difficult project relative to
- The best results with fewer budget problems comes with the
co-operation and planning of all parties involved. Contractor,
owner and architect.
- Architects can sometimes go to unnecessary extremes using
high end materials, but having the contractor and owner involved
in the plan will keep budget in line.
- It goes without saying that the more experienced the general
contractor, the less chance of problems.
- In-law suites have become very popular.
- The in-law suite allows the family to unite and bring in an
elderly close by rather than a retirement community.